It’s just about time for the 2016 Web Geeks Social Event on March 21st at 6:30pm at the Downtown Legends. Make sure you have the date saved–you won’t want to miss drinks, prizes and great speakers. Thanks to our sponsors at Paragon we’ll be offering free drinks while the tickets last and great door prizes from Shift Interactive, and Happy Medium including an Apple Watch and a 3D printer!
Please RSVP for this event on our Facebook page and help us spread the word by sharing #webgeekssocial.
We have a great group up of speakers scheduled for the event. Check out our line up below:
- Matt Busche (@mrbusche) – Designing for Performance
Consultant, IT Applications Development at Nationwide Insurance
- Brandon Cronk (@cronkitron) – Physical Based Rendering: Realism in the Next Gen
Art Director at Red 5
- M.J. Hoag – What is `this`?
- Eric Heikes (@ericheikes) – Automate Your Browser Testing
Senior Software Engineer Jack Henry & Associates
- Nickelle Stevens – Why your PR team keeps showing up to digital design meetings
PR Account Supervisor at ZLR IGNITION
- Chris Wagner, Roman Serebryakov (@wizzywiggs) – Network Controlled Hardware: Roomba
App developer Shift Interactive
- Matt Nuzum (@newz2000) – How to Charge for Freelance Work
User Experience and Test Engineer at John Deere