November 12th Dojo: Mobile AR with React Native
Augmented Reality could not get any simpler with React Native and a couple easy to use frame works. Join us Monday, November 12th at 6:30 pm as we explore AR with React Native. This is a perfect time to try mobile development and build some cool AR demo apps. It would be helpful, but not necessary to know React. And, if you have an extra iPhone, iPad, or Android please bring it along. It would also be helpful to have a mobile developer’s license, but not necessary. Bring your laptop and hang out with us Monday night at the Forge, by Pillar Technology.
About the Venue
About the Sponsor
Shift Interactive will be providing food tonight. Shift is a web and mobile software development company based in West Des Moines. Comprised of about 25 strong that includes: UI designers, front-end developers, software engineers, mobile developers, project managers and more. Partner with a variety of clients - locally, nationally and even globally – to create custom tech solutions of all sizes ranging from company websites and mobile apps to SaaS platforms and IoT applications. Shift is always looking for new talent. Connect with them on Twitter, or Facebook
Here is what we’ll be looking at:
- React Native getting started: https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/getting-started
- Viromedia quick start: https://docs.viromedia.com/v2.11.0/docs/quick-start
- Viromedia fun: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/figment-ar/id1270018902?mt=8
- Viromedia overview: https://docs.viromedia.com/docs/viro-platform-overview
- ARkit: https://developer.apple.com/arkit/
- AR Google: https://developers.google.com/ar/
Mon, Nov 12th @ 6:30pm
1420 Locust Street
Des Moines, IA 50309
Did you go?
12 people attended.