Spring is in the air, that means its time for our annual spring social event. Set your calendar for Monday March 31st at 6:30pm as we meet downtown at Legends American Grill (map).
This year, thanks to our sponsor Paragon IT pros and our new location, we’ll be offering free drinks to the first 60 people who attend our event. And thanks to our other sponsors Red 5 Interactive, TEKRS Mobile solutions and O’Reilly Media, we’ll be offering prizes such as a free iPad mini, Wacom tablet and free books.
Our lineup of speakers covers the full range of topics our group has shown interest in, such as:
- Usability research
- Taking control of your career
- Utilizing the latest CSS and HTML5 techniques
- Agile development methods
- and more! (interested in presenting? Sign up)
If you’d like to attend, you can RSVP on our Facebook event, or on our Eventbrite page, or by leaving a comment below (if you pop in at that last minute, that’s fine, but it helps us plan if you RSVP ahead of time). If you’d like to offer a door prize or help sponsor, please let us know.
UPDATE! HERE’S THE SPEAKER LINE UP
- Matt Nuzum (@newz2000)— User Testing
- Kristin Runyan (@KristinRunyan) — Agile
- Josh Larson (@jplhomer)— CSS Relative Units
- Hillary Brown (@hillabean) — Social Media Trends
- Toran Billups (@toranb) — Ember.Object
- Michael Tutty (@mtutty) — Cool stuff GForge is up to
- Brad Dwyer (@braddwyer) — Firebase
- Laura Gaulke (@alauremktg) — Social Media
- Charlie Strawn (@charliestrawn) – Building a better Dwolla locator with the Foursquare API
- Eric Heikes (@ericheikes) – From App Prototype to Real Life
Hope to see you there!